Monday, May 16, 2011

ATC Challenge Swap Feedback

Hi Everyone. As you start to receive your ATC swaps in the mail remember to leave your partner feedback over on Swap Bot - if you received your swap please give your partner a 5 and if you thought it was extra special, give it a heart too.

I'd love to know what you thought of this swap. Was it too hard, too easy, too long, not long enough time...? Do you want to do another one?

I know I'd love to do another swap like this. I found it challenging and had to do some design sketches first and I got to use a technique I don't usually use too. Leave us a link in the comments to a picture of what you did for the swap as we'd all love to see them. Here is mine - Bottled Toy - I'll post it up in the gallery soon too.

If you'd like to respond privately you can send me a personal message via my swap-bot profile.

I hope to see you joining the next swap too. Invite your friends. The more the merrier! Want to suggest a theme. You can do that too!

The Chain Stitch swap is now closed so I'll start up the next swap soon. If you're eager to know, it will be on free motion quilting!!

No comments: